Turkish pizza with mint-lime yoghurt sauce
Ingredients (serves 2):
- Mekkafood Turkish pizza
- Mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- 250 ml full-fat yoghurt
- 1 lime
- Small handful of mint leaves
- Freshly milled black pepper
- Grate the green part of the lime skin. Take care not to grate the bitter white part.
- Using a fork, squeeze the lime juice into a dish.
- Next, finely chop the mint leaves.
- Mix the yoghurt with the chopped mint leaves, grated lime zest and juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Leave in the fridge for one hour to allow the flavours to infuse completely.
- In the meantime, thinly slice the tomatoes and onion.
- Heat the Turkish pizza in the oven, pizza pan or microwave (see preparation method on the product packaging). Spread a generous amount of the mint-lime yoghurt sauce on the Turkish pizza and finish by topping with the mixed lettuce leaves, sliced onion and tomatoes. Enjoy!