Ingredients (serves 4):
- Mekkafood Kebap
- 1 kg of fries
- 4-6 slices of young mature cheese
- One head lettuce
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- Garlic sauce
- Preheat the deep-fat fryer to 180 °C.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees °C.
- Slice the cucumber and tomatoes to the desired thickness.
- Finely chop the lettuce.
- Grease an oven dish with a small amount of olive oil.
- Pan-fry the kebap with some oil until golden brown (5-10 minutes).
- Cook the fries in the deep-fat fryer until golden brown.
- When the fries are ready, spread them out in the oven dish.
- Fill the dish in this order: fries, chicken kebap, the salad ingredients, cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees until the cheese has melted.
- Add garlic sauce and/or sambal to taste.